May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First and foremost, Sorry we're gonna miss you AGAIN! Sharky :( That's 2 years in a row... starting to get a complex :wink: Gordon, hope to see you again! Token, did you mean May 15-29?

Peeps................................. Dates................ Staying............... Dive OP

Loree and Greg .....................4/27-5/15 ........ Casa Mexicana........ Liquid Blue Divers
Larry (diver) and Mechelle ......4/16 - 5/7.... .... Residencias Reef .... DWM
mstevens & family ................ 13-21 May ........Casa Suzana......... (hope you get to dive!!)
ggun and caravan :wink:.............. May-ish..............Blue Angel..............Blue Angel
Mr. & Mrs. Sharky..................Late May-ish.......Blue Angel..............Blue Angel

Yeah, sorry we're going to miss you guys again, another family event setting our vacation schedule this year. One of my nephews is graduating in mid-May, so we have to come in a little later than usual.

p.s. It's actually officially, ggunn and "the thundering herd" :D

I'll be there sometime in May. Diving with and staying at Blue Angel, I'm sure. Film at eleven.
We haven't bought tix yet but our target dates are May 4 or 5 - May 14 or 15. Our dates every year are picked by the fisherpersons in our group, who consult the moon calendar, the I Ching, and toss around some burnt chicken bones and a dead cat in some sort of gris-gris ceremony.

The Thundering Herd! I like it! Gordon.. back in my big fishing days I would concur with your fish Shaman, I would only plan a big fishing adventure around a new moon

Peeps................................. Dates......................... Staying................ Dive OP

Loree and Greg .....................4/27-5/15 .................. Casa Mexicana........ Liquid Blue Divers
Larry (diver) and Mechelle ......4/16 - 5/7................... Residencias Reef .... DWM
John.................................... Early May.................... Iberostar............... Dressel
Vannsbtch & Hubby................May 12-May 19.............Presidente...............???
mstevens & family ................ 13-21 May ...................Casa Suzana......... (hope you get to dive!!)
ggun and Thundering Herd
03.gif
..4/5 May - 14/15 May.....Blue Angel..............Blue Angel
Mr. & Mrs. Sharky...................Late May-ish.................Blue Angel..............Blue Angel

Peeps................................. Dates......................... Staying................ Dive OP
Steve & Corrine................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo.....ScubaLife Cozumel
Josh & Miranda.................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo.....ScubaLife Cozumel
Scott & Julie......................5/13-5/21..................Las Uvas Condo.....ScubaLife Cozumel
Molli & Fallyn.....................5/13 -5/29.................Las Uvas Condo.....non-divers

pencil us in for 5/12 - 24, haven't booked yet, but that's what we're homing in on.

if we can get a couple of our hoodlum friends from Canada to come in and overlap us some we might dive with them at Tres Pelicanos a couple days, but mainly sticking with BA & staying at BA ... as always.

Looks like we might get to see you and Loree after all Greg!

... and maybe overlap the ggunn & t.t.h. a couple days too!!

... I love it when a plan comes together! :D

pencil us in for 5/12 - 24, haven't booked yet, but that's what we're homing in on.
... and maybe overlap the ggunn & t.t.h. a couple days too!!

... I love it when a plan comes together! :D
We are looking at May 5-15 but have not booked yet. The fisherpersons in our group have slung the dead cat, consulted the phases of the moon, and cast the burnt chicken bones, and they came up with those dates for our trip this year.

Excellent Gun! we see you the Torneo dinner?
will you be there during our dates? could our paths actually cross??!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom