May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gun that is Rodeo de Lanches weekend. 13,14,15

Sharky, not sure when we are coming and leaving, but will be there 13-15. Prob just before than and then a while after.
So, are you fishing the tournament? We are fishing but we will avoid fishing on tournament days.

Awards 2015.jpg
So, are you fishing the tournament? We are fishing but we will avoid fishing on tournament days.

Absolutely!! We took 9th last year and won a moto. White and a Blue on the line at the same time!!

Peeps................................. Dates......................... Staying................ Dive OP
Steve & Corrine................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo.....ScubaLife Cozumel
Josh & Miranda.................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo.....ScubaLife Cozumel
Scott & Julie......................5/13-5/21..................Las Uvas Condo.....ScubaLife Cozumel
Molli & Fallyn.....................5/13 -5/29.................Las Uvas Condo.....non-divers[/QUOTE]
Loree and Greg .....................4/27-5/15 ........ Casa Mexicana........ Liquid Blue Divers
Larry (diver) and Mechelle ......4/16 - 5/7.... .... Residencias Reef .... DWM
mstevens & family ................ 13-21 May ........Casa Suzana......... (hope you get to dive!!)
ggunn and the thundering herd.............. May 4-16..............Blue Angel..............Blue Angel
Mr. & Mrs. Sharky..................Late May-ish.......Blue Angel..............Blue Angel

Got my tix on Sunday. We had targeted May 4-15, but due to a $284 difference in plane fares, Carol and I are FORCED to stay an extra day. Damn!

Awesome!! Sounds like a great group lining up for May! Hope to see ya again, Jefe! Just don't make me do any radio interviews... :wink:

Headed down with my wife and daughter 5/28-6/4. Staying at Iberostar. Not sure if we'll dive with their house shop (Dressel) or another. 11yr old Daughter got certified with me last summer. Father in law is also joining us. He hasn't been diving in 10-15 yrs. Should be a good time.

A group of us will be in Coz 5/13-5/29. We have been to Coz several times but always in the winter between Nov & Feb. Looking forward to May and not worrying so much about nortes blowing in! I know the Eagle Rays are there in the winter, are there any "special" diving experiences in May? Whats the current like in May? Will have a couple fairly new divers with us so just want to prepare them. They are decent divers for their experience level (20-30 dives).

I see a fishing tournament, Rodeo de Lanches is going on at that time. Looks like a big event. Are there events from that that we should attend? Does it affect the divers? I've done some fly fishing in the flats up north but have never deep sea fished in Coz. Sound like the best time of year for fishing, may be I should look into that. Anybody have suggestions or recommendations for fishing?

I see a fishing tournament, Rodeo de Lanches is going on at that time. Looks like a big event. Are there events from that that we should attend? Does it affect the divers? I've done some fly fishing in the flats up north but have never deep sea fished in Coz. Sound like the best time of year for fishing, may be I should look into that. Anybody have suggestions or recommendations for fishing?

We will be in the Rodeo again, hoping to move up from 9th. The non-fishing excitement is going to the ferry pier and watching the boats come in and weight their fish. And the eye candy.

It is a good time for marlin. We fish the KayKib which is owned by the owner of Scuba Du. http://www.cozumel-diving.net/oceantur/#.VqqbT_krKUk https://www.facebook.com/kaykib/

Blue2.jpg

May 13-30. Staying with my compadre and fishing the tournament. Diving with dive paradise.

We will be in the Rodeo again, hoping to move up from 9th.

See, I don't think you really even want the Mercedes. Getting work done on a newfangled one of those on the island is probably a major pain. Then, if you win one of the trucks there's the whole parking issue with a big ol' truck. Have me go along and you can probably be assured of never having to face one of those challenges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom