May 9th Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Y'all. I am doing a trip to the Spanish Rocks on Saturday the 9th. I am planning on meeting down there at 8:30 and splashing in at 9:00. I am planning on doing two tanks. If there is any interest in this just post up.

as long as i don't have any work pop up you can count me in.

Cool! I hope to see you there. There are some of us meeting at Scuba Quest in Brandon about 7:30 to head down there. Stay tuned for more info from the shop on that. I think it will be worth stopping though.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
count me and the little woman in. we will meet you there.

Awesome. Glad you guys will be able to make it. The more the merrier!!!! I'm hoping we have a good turnout for this dive. Its a great way for some of the newer members to meet other divers from the area and make new dive buddies. Not to mention it is a great dive to gain some experience and learn the basics of shore diving.

count me and the little woman in. we will meet you there.
Don't forget the spare key! :eyebrow:

Going to try. Can't abuse the "wife favors" this early in the season. HeHe :D

All right I have a little update here. For those of you that are in the Tampa/ Brandon area and are heading down to the Spanish Rocks to dive with me on Saturday we have little bonus for you. Brandon at Scuba Quest has been kind enough to donate to the cause:). He has said he will give you a free rental on the first tank for stopping in at the store that morning. Now we are planning on doing two dives but your first one is a freebee. He has also said he will have bagels there at the shop so we can have a little breakfast. That rocks. So the meet time at the store is between 7:15 and 7:30. I plan on being on the road heading down there by 7:45 or so. So stop in and get a little breakfast and pick up your tanks so we can go get wet.
For everyone meeting me down there I plan on seeing you around 8:30 or so and we can splash right around 9:00. SWEET!!!!!!
There should be a great turnout for this trip as I have been working with Divebandit.com (you should check it out...it kicks a$$) to set the trip up as well as Scubaquest so hopefully we have big numbers from both so we can do a make shift meet and greet. God knows you can never have too many dive buddies.

Last edited:
hey this is the little woman....blue water. lol i thought we weren't supposed to say anything about that. you know what happens at the beach stays at the beach. lol I'll be sure to throw the keys on the tool box this time instead of the passenger seat.

I didn't mention names. :wink: Hope to see you guys again. May have to work on Sat.. Sunday (usually better for me) I might take the boat out to Silvertooth for a quick 2 tank. ?? Everything still pending.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom