Maybe he went to deep or held his breath too long

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Greets Divers,
I don't visit the boards a lot, but I used to. I recall when the Scuba Diving Magazine Forum was new. My handle was seahunt. I used to tell dive stories. That was then, this is now. I wish I got to dive now like I used to then, but I got my share of dives in and I even got to dive with my daughter. My swim back then was from San Diego to Mendocino. I had a habit of bringing my appetite along and seafood home. The beauty and adventure of California Diving were just something I couldn't get enough of.
The reason I end up here today though is I have another shot at a dive in Mendocino about 8/6/17. I really really want to get in an ab dive. It's my first chance in 6 years and might be my last chance. My gills are dry. I need to dive. The thing is I had a boat ride arranged out of Van Damme. It doesn't look like he's going to be able to make it though. So I'm trying to find anyone I can hook up with for a dive that day, hopefully with a boat... These days I shouldn't be solo diving like I used to up there. I'd love to see that shore again, to dive and take a few pics. I'd be happy to cover any expenses... ... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you want to read some pretty fair dive stories, check out my site at seahunt Diving For The Fun Of It.
Enjoy the diving, Mike

IMG_1894BigRedOut.jpg

IMG_1876PinkOut.jpg

IMG_1790blk.jpg

file0001me2_600.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom