http://www.diveheart.org/

Maybe I missed it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone said what happend with Kimber? I just read she was starting PT and hating it but not a cause.

Lukiedukie:
Has anyone said what happend with Kimber? I just read she was starting PT and hating it but not a cause.

Honestly, I don't have the full story from the beginning; hence, I am not printing the sketchy info I do know. It would be bad form for me and could be misleading. I suspect she will be back on line soon, if it is only for a brief moment. I am sure she will fill us in and then we will have full, and correct information. That is the best I can do. Hey we can look on the positive - SHE IS RETURNING TO TELL US SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GUESS OR SPECULATE :jump: I wouldn't be surprised if she has pictures to go along with the story. :)

Luke, im not saying this to have a go at you but (always love a but dont ya) am i the only one that doest give a **** about what exactly happened.

i dont care to know the details and if TGirl decides to share them with us, and going by her character i expect that she will - i will wait for that.

today is a winters saturday for us... its brillantly sunshine'y outside and the skys are blue and Captain Neets will be flying over the recently named Pink Wing Angel Falls shortly... a beaut day to know that TGirl in having PT and already letting people know that she is frustrated and wanting to do more and do it now!

Go TGirl... you have never turned your back on a fight yet and this one you have been in training for... those pink boxing gloves are in and ready for you!

take care everyone!

You all are right, my post was not meant in a bad way I was just curious to see if that information had been released yet. That is all. I am hoping she will make a fully recovery and comes back and tell us what happened herself. Take my post how ever you want to I was just seeing if I missed the information.

absoultely - im not pointing fingers or being aggro - too beaut a day for that! nothing is going to be said until it comes from the family and right now TGirls progress and children are the only thing they concentrating on.

cheers!!

Some info posted on rec.scuba by Kimber's ex-bf, who has spoken to her:

'She definitely took a hit, DCS/AGE, but the docs haven't wrung out the
complete cause and effect.'

That's it so far. So the initial report that it wasn't a dive accident looks somewhat inaccurate. Hopefully the DCS or AGE question will be resolved when the full picture comes out - I presume DCS vs. AGE is not that hard a differential diagnosis (in the hospital I mean, not in the field!)? Is there a doctor in the house?

Mike

Lukiedukie:
You all are right, my post was not meant in a bad way I was just curious to see if that information had been released yet. That is all. I am hoping she will make a fully recovery and comes back and tell us what happened herself. Take my post how ever you want to I was just seeing if I missed the information.

Hey LukieDukie, check out the newest update that Kimber herself and Sue put together.

Back
Top Bottom