Maybe I'll Get it done this time around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looks like I'm headed back to FL to finish my Full Cave Diver course next month. The instructor & I are heading down at the middle of the month & he's going to work with me for 2-3 days, hopefully finishing me up. Then 2 guys are coming down to begin their Intro & Full Cave courses. During which time I will probably do some "fun cave diving", if I graduate. There will be other cave divers around from the shop to team up with (hope they don't mind a newbie). It's going to be a busy week.

Good luck and have fun..

Thanks guys! Hopefully, since it hasn't been too long since the last time I was down, it won't take me too long to get back into the groove & get everything finished up. I only have a couple more skills to cover & the "graduation dive" to do.

Sorry for the slow response. I haven't been crusing the KPP as often as I should.

You'll do fine Tammy!

Thank guys. I'm counting down the days! I'm soooooo ready to get this done. I've been working on it since Feb. It's looking like I will work with the instructor for the first couple of days, then "when" I graduate, I will stay down there for a few more days to get in some dives without an instructor & get some more experience.

looks like larry & i will just miss you - we'll be there wed-sun this coming week...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom