mcmurdo dive canister

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cldomson1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I wasn't sure what subforum to list this in:

Like new, never used Mcmurdo Dive Canister - MSRP $299. The sticker is pretty scratched up from sitting in my ditch bag. It holds a small VHF and GPS at the same time, or the short flares, or a small PLB. Great for Florida East coast current drift diving.

McMurdo

First $175 plus shipping takes it.

Email me at cldomson(AT)hotmail.com

Attachments

• spearsale10.jpg
    spearsale10.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 315
  • spearsale9.jpg
    spearsale9.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 179
  • spearsale8.jpg
    spearsale8.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 142
  • spearsale7.jpg
    spearsale7.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 148
Actually they are very different canisters the one made by Custom Divers is "Depth rated to 180 metres, the precision machined canisters are manufactured from high grade PVC and firmly sealed with two O-ring seals." It is made specifically for the Fast Find 200/210 PLB

Custom Divers Canister

Whereas the McMurdo version is "turned from a solid block of marine grade aluminium, anodised to 25 microns and pressure tested to 150mtrs (500ft), with double ring seal protecting the threads providing watertight integrity to 15atm" and is made for other Fast Find PLB which are a bit bigger.

McMurdo Canister

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom