Medical supply stores in Mountain View, Palo Alto area that sell p-valve condoms?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben Prusinski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

My new DUI drysuit has a p-valve and I need to pickup the condoms for it at a nearby medical supply store since local dive shops do not sell these for guys with drysuits and p-valve. Any places that sell these things?

Damn, I've been ordering from At Home Medical... and apparently paying too much!

Thanks for the link, Peter.

I'm known for being a shopper and finding the best possible deals. Allows me to buy more for my money :)

I also fit into the warehouse buying philosophy, like Costco. Payless per individual piece by buying in bulk, but more upfront. Save more long term.

Alright so really I am cheap!

i buy them on ebay, $70 for box of 100

i buy them on ebay, $70 for box of 100

Link? I just ran a couple searches and couldn't find the widebands for under a dollar each. The cheapest I found was $1.28. LHB has them for $1.14. If there is somewhere cheaper I would like to know. Did I mention I am cheap :D

"0 results found for wideband catheters 100"

If you want small quantity, AWS sells them. I just got a few there a little while ago. But of course, buying bulk online will be cheaper.

Last edited:
Peter keep looking they pop up now and then

Are those Rochester brand? I have a full supply right now, but if I was getting low then I would probably set up a search request on ebay to alert me when they did pop up. I think I have about 10 or more searches on ebay currently running.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom