Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I most likely won't be camping, probably just coming in on Saturday for the day, get in 2 or 3 dives and try out some new gear, sit around and bs to warm up by someones fire!

scubapolly:
By my counts we have about 30 people planning on comming and about 10 more that fall in the maybe category. Thought it might be a good idea to have some numbers to aid in food planning, and making sure we have enough room staked off (I think just about everyone is planning on camping- I know there are a couple getting hotels, bu don't want to reread all of the posts to figure out for sure.

Gtxl
Mitten
Ber + Hubby + 3 OW and 5 AOW students
Diver Brian
Jchoby
Indy Scott + wife
DiverMark
Dan
Jham
NotsoKen
Diver Paula
Cldwdiver
Barracuda2
NitroxJunkie
WB416
RiffRaff
electricbear
divin hoosier
pcarlson + wife
Komi
divingthedark
eeyore
NCdiver
aqualuvr
sharkpetter
tylerm
speedhound
me

Others who have posted but haven't confirmed one way or the other:
Crpntr (working?)
SkyKing
Mix Diver
awall
hoosier
jtivat
rchandler
joedelt
jwalko
jbisjim
I gave the message to the hens that they need to pick up the pace to meet the new demand. They are laying their little hearts out now and have promised to have at least 10 dozen eggs for Saturday morning.

That was funny!

sharkpetter:
I gave the message to the hens that they need to pick up the pace to meet the new demand. They are laying their little hearts out now and have promised to have at least 10 dozen eggs for Saturday morning.

Woo Hoo!

scubapolly:
Komi- that isn't down then.... that is over.... posibly up or diagonal to be more specific, but definatly not down. :D
WHATEVER !!!!What do you want from me I don't have a reg in and after all I am MALE !!!! I am hoping to arrive at the quarry early so I can start getting wet!!! If you want I have a large cast iron skillet I can bring I am bringing extra weiner sticks and my rack that fits ofer the fire.

cmufieldhockey8:
Due to some good luck and a cool supervisor I'm able to be there Thursday and Friday, so add me to the list! :D I've just got some gear that's never been wet but is ready to be used (almost) so I'll be the youngin with the red wing and shiny new backplate! :monkeydan

Stasia

Did you get the backplate/wing from anyone that I would know? I'll be there first thing Friday morning.

diverbrian:
Did you get the backplate/wing from anyone that I would know? I'll be there first thing Friday morning.

Brian, I ordered it through Seaquatics. And I'm pretty sure I met you this past Thanksgiving at Gilboa. I was diving with a dude who borrowed a pony of yours and I brought it back to Seaquatics when we were done.

Stasia

cmufieldhockey8:
Brian, I ordered it through Seaquatics. And I'm pretty sure I met you this past Thanksgiving at Gilboa. I was diving with a dude who borrowed a pony of yours and I brought it back to Seaquatics when we were done.

Stasia

I thought that you would remember me. As the gear is Dive Rite, I had a hunch where you ordered it from :) . That would be the primary reason that most of my gear is Dive Rite as well :) .

I would love to make it out to dive, or at least party, but this is the same day we're hosting a party for our friends who are having twins.

Alas, yet another dive opportunity foiled by 1 of the following: work, friends, work, kids, work, "weekend contractor to the house"

You all have fun and make sure to have at least one cold one for me. I'll hoist a few during the BBQ and party at my place to Ceril & and the GLWC !

komi hunter:
WHATEVER !!!!What do you want from me I don't have a reg in and after all I am MALE !!!! I am hoping to arrive at the quarry early so I can start getting wet!!! If you want I have a large cast iron skillet I can bring I am bringing extra weiner sticks and my rack that fits ofer the fire.

Brian, this is supposed to be a family friendly board. Save discussion of your weiner sticks for the campfire. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom