Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope this doesn't scare you, but I not only recognize that song, but I can sing it. I can also help you with "Diesel Smoke and Dangerous Curves" and I know where the road in Maine is that "never, never, never sees a smile."

Not only do I recognize it and know the words, there is a copy of it on CD that stays in my car :dork2: OK, I admit it I LOVE Johnny Horton :dork2::dork2::dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

Just checking in!! As of now I am still a go but who knows. If I end up working that Friday I won't be there.

make it 5 alarm and then you wont need to connect your tank to the dry suit, will have a self regulating equalization process.......them more the squeeze....the more you release :)

also with all this talk about eating sausages......someone better bring the video camera......Might truly be a what happens at M&G stays at M&G.

My schedule has finally settled and I'll be able to make it to this Spring's M&G. Brett's still not sure but I'm doing some arm twisting.

So what still needs to be covered food wise? I can do the soup but it will probably be better for Friday &/or later on Saturday as there's so much other food for Sat. daytime.

Paula

So... would a complete nooblet and his wife be welcome at this gathering? We're planning on taking our rescue diver course up at Gilboa (probably in June) and could probably use as much cold water acclimitimainizaamamaiznzization as we can get... :p

So... would a complete nooblet and his wife be welcome at this gathering? We're planning on taking our rescue diver course up at Gilboa (probably in June) and could probably use as much cold water acclimitimainizaamamaiznzization as we can get... :p

Absolutely,,, All is welcome. Come and Join us!!!

Back
Top Bottom