Meet Up January 12-16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

count us in for three people on monday night. 6:30 at Del sur. I also am planning on thurs at la perlita for 2 4 1 pez leon. I have a car and have room for a couple more if anyone needs a lift to or from la perlita. Heading to money bar for happy hour now. It is a great day in cozumel even without diving.

count us in for three people on monday night. 6:30 at Del sur. I also am planning on thurs at la perlita for 2 4 1 pez leon. I have a car and have room for a couple more if anyone needs a lift to or from la perlita. Heading to money bar for happy hour now. It is a great day in cozumel even without diving.

Awesome. I know of four already (including MMM, a friend of mine who happens to be here also, and the person she's staying with.) I have brown hair, it will be back in a clip or ponytail. I'm 5'6 and 40 years old. I'd tell you what I was wearing, but I'm a girl, so who knows! :)

Leaving for a 2:30 one-tank dive shortly. Ahhhh

Lionfish-eater and MMM (and anyone else!) - still thinking about La Perlita tomorrow night? I'm in. I think I'll be doing an afternoon dive (2:30?) so wouldn't be able to do any earlier than Monday night. Although if you aren't going, I might opt for a night dive, but I'm pretty flexible.

I did the Aldora Adventure dive today. Got more than 20 lionfish. Very fun and delicious ceviche!

Still on for thursday night. I bumped into kevin today at chen rio, he is planning to join us with his group. I was planning on 7:30. If you need a ride let me know. Off to parrilla mission for dinner tonight.

Sorry we didn't make it for dinner. We bought some fresh fish at Chen Rio and group was fished out. It was good seeing you at Chen Rio lionfish eater. I just extended my trip another week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom