Meet Up January 12-16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Queen Triggerfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is anyone interesting in a Scubaboard gathering any evening from January 12-16? I think I've already recruited MMM. :)

I was thinking Pancho's Backyard or Del Sur only because I've never been to either and they seem high on people's lists, but would be up for anything. Or drinks at Wendy's some night?

If you're interested, is there one evening that's better than others? I'm flexible!

(Our HIGH temp this Wednesday is supposed to be -2, so I'll be more than ready to get out of here. Also, about half of the Twin Cities area either has the flu or has had it the last couple weeks, so primary focus is to stay healthy for my trip.)

Hi QT, I will be down from the 9th to the 19th. I was thinking of a thursday night trip to la perlita for 2 4 1 lionfish. I would also be up for drinks or dinner whenever else you can get a group together. I saw -13 degrees for tomorrow with a high of 0 on monday.

I think Del Sur is a better rest than Pancho's. Haas killer empanadas plus lots of grilled meats and a nice wine selection. Location is more proximate to where you are staying also, if that matters.

Hi QT, I will be down from the 9th to the 19th. I was thinking of a thursday night trip to la perlita for 2 4 1 lionfish. I would also be up for drinks or dinner whenever else you can get a group together. I saw -13 degrees for tomorrow with a high of 0 on monday.

As a fellow lionfish-eater (and hunter), I like this idea! I've never been there either. It would require a cab for me, but sounds like it would be worth it.

Im possibly in for whenever of wherever. You know how things tend to go on the island. I get sidetracked a lot. 5 days to go.

I'll check this site assuming Internet at Casa Mexicana is working...we are there from the 8th-13th. Evening of the 12th we will be done diving.

MMM, Jayfarmlaw, anyone else - would you be up for Del Sur on Monday the 12th? I have a friend who will be down there at that time too who might join.

I also like the idea of La Perlita on Thursday the 15th, as lionfish-eater suggested.

Either or both sound good.

(It's currently -3 degrees here.)

MMM, Jayfarmlaw, anyone else - would you be up for Del Sur on Monday the 12th? I have a friend who will be down there at that time too who might join.

I also like the idea of La Perlita on Thursday the 15th, as lionfish-eater suggested.

Either or both sound good.

(It's currently -3 degrees here.)
12th at Del Sur works for me. What time?

12th at Del Sur works for me. What time?

Um, I don't really care. 6:30? Do you think we need a reservation for just a couple to a few of us? I've never been there. (Of course, this would come with the follow-up question of: If so, do you mind making it since you're already there? haha!)

Back
Top Bottom