Meet up with Greatwolf tomorrow night (01/17)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you are welcome Greatwolf.

..... ask carlo if he would like to join us this weekend .... sa batangas resort.... i can take him down under with nemo and perhaps be lucky like my students this weekend and have pawikan at 20ft right infront.

the darn pawikan did something i did not like....

he passed right over the search and recovery item that my students should have searched !!!!

jonix:
@pao: how come this pawikan of yours doesn't seem to be around whenever we're there? hehehe

doesn't like the smell of smoke residue.

but maybe next time you could see the pawikan. bring justine lets go hunting for pawikan around 20ft.

jonix:
welcome back marv! i have to correct you though, it wasn't just me and chip who organized the thing...it was all of us :D

next time...

Oh sorry....I apologize everyone. :blush:(hiya...)

Anyone who visits Sydney soon, please don't hesitate to get in touch(diving here sucks...I wouldn't venture into inviting anyone to go diving here), we'll have dinner and/or drinks instead.

paolov:
you are welcome Greatwolf.

..... ask carlo if he would like to join us this weekend .... sa batangas resort.... i can take him down under with nemo and perhaps be lucky like my students this weekend and have pawikan at 20ft right infront.

the darn pawikan did something i did not like....

he passed right over the search and recovery item that my students should have searched !!!!

Thanks bud. I'll pass on the message. eyebrow

:D welcome back greatwolf! fun night, huh? :boings: head home soon and let's go diving :thumbs-up

always a pleasure greatwolf! I think we learned who the real stud muffin of the PPD is! :wink:

ishbaby:
:rofl: . . . Well yes, friendster is more of a personal website thingie where you can post your pictures tell more about urself yada yada . . . When you add a friend, you can check out other people who are connected to THAT friend. It's cool to find out that wow, it's a small world out there, say for example one of your friends also know this certain person whom you also know. . . stuff like that. Well, basically that's the gist of what that website is about. :D I know, it's a little teenager-ish, hehe.

Both that and Yahoo Messenger are what we use here though. :wink:

If you've changed your mind at it, don't forget to post your BEST pix on ur friendster, then you'd get these personal messages from both girls and guys . . . don't ya like that!? HAHA.
21.gif

it also allows you to stalk your crush & be stalked by whoever
it also has been a cause of break ups - boyfriends/girlfriends or friends of them soooo stupid enough to post pictures of one cheating on the other.
my favorite is finding friends/classmates when i was just 4 or 5 years old & find out they've turned gay, have 5 kids, migrated elsewhere, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom