Meet up with Greatwolf tomorrow night (01/17)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
PS
dang it IS quiet here........................... still waiting for my approval to enter BP..............

I have been approved for the BP, but i can't understand anything... :huh:

You still can't get on MOF thread? Wonder if you have some sort of ignore that thread setting set? IS rather funny over there with talk about cheating husbands and some sort of lesbian/I'm stupid marriage thing....

lol . . . jag, beats me . . . but ive always been semi-appointed as PR to guests when I was still organizing party events. . . . nyaha. . . so do I bring any foreigners in our country?. . . . or I should post more pictures of the viva hotbabes or the bora babes instead. :p That would work big time. . .

Veitchy:
tis way quiet over here today...and no Ish (heroine) either...
Im here . . . just busy at home helping my mom at our store. . . . brb. :)

Oh hello Ish, didn't see you arrive.... :)

What sort of store?

I think i have decided that this is now the official PPD thread to just talk about nothing as the original topic no longer means anything (it already happened) and so no one can complain about being off topic!

But, of course Sheriff Spoon might put a stop to that!! :wink:

ishbaby:
just a small village sari sari store :)

i know we're soooo off topic . . . let's chat at Barangay Pasaway. . . :p
Ha! I have looked into the BP, i'm really going to have to improve my Tagalog to hang in there... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
I have been approved for the BP, but i can't understand anything... :huh:

You still can't get on MOF thread? Wonder if you have some sort of ignore that thread setting set? IS rather funny over there with talk about cheating husbands and some sort of lesbian/I'm stupid marriage thing....
lesbo/I'm stupid??? jeez has anyone thought of requesting a mod to change the thread title to jerry springer/ no jerry springer???

Jag

PS
i've even tried entering it as a guest... NADA... the most i got was the last couple of postings (chip/diver dennis) then kaput

ptth... guess i'll have to start a "should there be left-and-right fins?" thread

Ladies and Gents,

Thanks for a wonderful evening. I really appreciate everyone taking the time out to catch up and have a few drinks. I also would like to thank Jag who kindly offered a ride to Batangas, unfortunately, I was too sick at the time. Too bad I didn't get to catch up with you bro. Thanks to Chip and Jonix for organizing the evening, as well as for the offers for me to join their dives. Thanks to Pao for the offered studio tour which unfortunately didn't materialize due to my crazy itinerary. Thanks to Caloy for the Bohol trip tips. I had such a good time meeting everyone...what more if I got to dive with everyone. Well, there's always next year.

This board rocks!!! Specially the PPD'rs.....make me miss home so much more.

Hey Mike...read your article on the latest issue of Asian Diver...dude, I got to meet Iris....her photos don't do her justice. If I were you, I'd be heading south soon.

Oh I love the PPD tags and stickers...will definitely be on my BCD(hmmm....entanglement hazard? I better put it on my dive bag instead..hehehe)

Cheers,
Marvin

P.S.

Hooray for 24/7 internet access!!!

greatwolf:
Ladies and Gents,

Thanks for a wonderful evening. I really appreciate everyone taking the time out to catch up and have a few drinks. I also would like to thank Jag who kindly offered a ride to Batangas, unfortunately, I was too sick at the time. Too bad I didn't get to catch up with you bro. Thanks to Chip and Jonix for organizing the evening, as well as for the offers for me to join their dives. Thanks to Pao for the offered studio tour which unfortunately didn't materialize due to my crazy itinerary. Thanks to Caloy for the Bohol trip tips. I had such a good time meeting everyone...what more if I got to dive with everyone. Well, there's always next year.

This board rocks!!! Specially the PPD'rs.....make me miss home so much more.

Hey Mike...read your article on the latest issue of Asian Diver...dude, I got to meet Iris....her photos don't do her justice. If I were you, I'd be heading south soon.

Oh I love the PPD tags and stickers...will definitely be on my BCD(hmmm....entanglement hazard? I better put it on my dive bag instead..hehehe)

Cheers,
Marvin

P.S.

Hooray for 24/7 internet access!!!
Welcome back Marv!!! Come and visit again and we'll do it better next time around. Diving too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom