Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, it was a lot of fun hanging out with you guys on Friday night.
Sorry I had to work all day Saturday day and night. Shift just ended. I think by the time I wake up most of you will be gone already.

And now I know what a marshmello gun is......

Anyways, nice to meet you all. Hope you had a good weekend and lots of safe diving.
See you at the next party.

-mike

Too bad you couldn't make it last night, the stuff that went on would provide you with conversation material for years to come.

Ken (DSW), you did it again, but better. A great weekend, at a great spot, with some of my best friends, and I had the good fortune to make more friends (Marci, Matt, Marty, and the ewe that accompanied Andy). My sister demands that I let her know the next time that we plan one of these events.

scubafool:
My sister demands that I let her know the next time that we plan one of these events.

dude, please! keep this Lake County stuff out of the board. this is a family board!

:14:

that was an awesome time. DSW outdid himself, and everybody who showed up
just made it a pleasure to be there (small incident with pink flamingoes and
being zip-tied in my tent aside...)

pictures shortly

H2Andy:
dude, please! keep this Lake County stuff out of the board. this is a family board!
Considering your scandalous activities with your captive sheep, I fail to see how you have any credibility.

(and being zip-tied in my tent aside...)

You too? A certain board member who shall remain nameless is seriously in need of a good entanglement in cave line. Perhaps you could help out?

scubafool:

oh, good... i don't feel so alone now :D

and now, for something completely different:

1. Babyduck

2. Cardzard and Simbrooks

3. Deepseawolf and Maneater

4. The Usual Suspects

5. Brandon

H2Andy:

:14:

that was an awesome time. DSW outdid himself, and everybody who showed up
just made it a pleasure to be there (small incident with pink flamingoes and
being zip-tied in my tent aside...)

pictures shortly

And This I missed?

and just a few came out during the night dive:

still recovering....

Scuba_Jenny:
still recovering....

Not awake yet!

Note to self... next time take day after off!

Had a great time meeting all of the gang...
Thanks Andy for being such a great target for my (sometimes) baaaaaaa...d humor. Little Moonie got car sick on the way home and blew minnie marshmallow chunks all over the inside of the Forerunner. Please remind us next time to lock him in the car at night.
Mardie
ps Starting my OW cert course over the next two weekends so unless the party is running late into the evening I will have to miss it. But we do have plans to be in the Keys in July.
pss. Did anyone find my red dragon fan?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom