Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just never got a chance to dig my Hawiian shirt out of the luggage...

tangled reels would be an underwater basket weaving theme though.....

hmmm next year Pirates huh? See below for research material for outfits... Adults only please!

Lets see starting new list..
1. plastic surgary
2. tummy tuck
3. hair extensions
4. Boobie jobbie
5. buy parrot and teach dirty words
6. leather outfit for Matt

me likey, me likey....he he he

Hey fool, can I get the quick list of what you put on those shrimp the other day? I recall steak seasoning, and garlic salt, but nothing beyond that...also, what kinda steak seasoning?

OH please do share! Had I known how good the shrimp were I would NEVER have shared!
Note to self: Always sample dish before sharing...
m

ken, your new avatar looks like a demented sergeant schultz from
hogan's heroes

Tao of the Dive:

Hey fool, can I get the quick list of what you put on those shrimp the other day? I recall steak seasoning, and garlic salt, but nothing beyond that...also, what kinda steak seasoning?

Yes , please share !!!
If you don't well ... er ... (thinking)

(keeps on thinking)

(runs out of time)

Jeano Beano

P.S. They were just awesome btw: MUCHO THANKIES

Hi ladies and gentlmens,

i just would like to thank you for letting me stay overnight in my truck on your reserved for that mega-event Ginnie river bank on Saturday night. I didn't lie to you i'm a member of this board :) Any way i had a very nice coma-like sleep in my rebreather (Nissan X-Terra with windows shut due to nasty skeeters). Didn't hear a thing through all night except buzzing state-birds that still sneaked inside my cabin while i was negotiating restriction through my back door, created by breakdown of tanks, snorkels and line arrows. You guys were awesom. Especially i remember the machine that throws stuff powered by weights... Sleeping that night i was dreaming if i could use it to throw some maneur over the fence to my neighbour's roof. Can i rent it?

Thanks again, and dive safe,

ARY
(suspicious cavediver)

:D
jeandiver:
Yes , please share !!!
If you don't well ... er ... (thinking)

(keeps on thinking)

(runs out of time)

I know, we'll zip tie you into your tent :devil_2:

Antero, thx for coming! Too bad we didn't see more of you. Had I known you were in need of sleeping arrangements, I would have setup the other tent!
Avatar? What avatar? HOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!
You know SUMPSING!!!!!!

Did you see the profile pic change? It's the OTHER rum tote pic!

Tao of the Dive:

Yea, them there shrimp sure did blossom, didn't they?http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33693&d=1147276987

Now if I were to give up my recipe, what reason would ANYONE have to be nice to me at these events? I would go back to being the social outcast that I actually am, shunned by all self-respecting Conchers.:06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom