Member Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BetterLateThannever

Contributor
Reaction score
So, how many of the original Swampsters are still around? I joined on the 2nd group dive to Possum Kingdom back in June 2001.

So, how many of the original Swampsters are still around? I joined on the 2nd group dive to Possum Kingdom back in June 2001.

I suppose they are all "around", but only (Tom), Twobit and (Des),Texass are still active on Scubaboard. I chatted with Tabatha a year or so ago. She was the first "original" swamper I dove with in 2001 at the first Dive for the Heart benefit at CSSP.

Well I joined in 2002 and I am still around. I dont post that much(just lurk) but still diving as much as possible.

I suppose they are all "around", but only (Tom), Twobit and (Des),Texass are still active on Scubaboard. I chatted with Tabatha a year or so ago. She was the first "original" swamper I dove with in 2001 at the first Dive for the Heart benefit at CSSP.
Glad to hear Des is still active. Still owe Tabitha $20.00 for my TSD tee shirt. Hopefully I'll get a chance to pay her before too much more time passes. Let's see, 7 years interest on $20...hmmm

Tabitha actually posted here a month or so ago. We talked via pm too. She still goes by cavernqt.

Mike hasn't dove in years. Neither has BJ or Lynette. I ran into him in Plano a few years ago.

What happened with Mike? He was the most gung ho diver in the group, taking every course, buying new equipment everyweek, posting to the board multiple threads everyday...then nothing...gone?

Hey Jimbo!! Last time I saw you was at Athens I think, pre-CSSP days.

That's right. Good to see a familiar face. That was a big day as I recall. Swampsters from as far as Venezuela.

I think I will be testing the waters at Athens again soon. Good place to get a refresher.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom