Members in Ft. Meyers?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Guys,

It was my little girls birthday yesterday (25 y.o.) and we went out to Uno for pizza and beer stuff to celebrate. She has just accepted a job with the Lee County, Fla school system as a 6th grade resource teacher at one of the middle schools there, and is moving down the last weekend in July. She has expressed an interest in Scuba Diving, as she took a 'resort course' and made a dive while student teaching in Perth, Australia last year. Now that she's moving down near the gulf, she is interested in getting started diving, and I told her I would find a good instructor and perhaps a mentor to help her get started.

Any you folks able to provide information or support to a very pretty 25 year old blond (currently unattached) school teacher????

Lets try to keep the replies clean!

Our very own Walter. He's a YMCA instructor in the Fort Myers area.

frankenmuth_tom,

There isn't any such place in Lee County. I know, I grew up there. :) Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

The ole extra "E" pet peeve. Not surprising we both have it since we've spent considerable time together over the decades.

June,

Thanks for the recommendation. Tom & I have exchanged PM's.

Originally posted by Walter
The ole extra "E" pet peeve. Not surprising we both have it since we've spent considerable time together over the decades.

June,

Thanks for the recommendation. Tom & I have exchanged PM's.

You're welcome Walter -- I don't recommend anyone (or anything for that matter) that I don't believe deserves it.

...You beat me to it, DG!

Tom....Walter's a great choice :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom