Men's Pinnacle Fusion 5/4mm for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Pinnacle 5/4 mm fusion for sale. This wetsuit is the blue and black one. I hate to sell it , but it doesn't fit me. It is merino lined as well. The suit has only been in the water twice. It had some unraveling at the cuffs and the ankles, so I sent it back to pinnacle to be fixed through warranty and it is back to perfect. I am asking 200.00 obo. I would consider a trade for the same suit but in an xlg or xxlg.
thanks
chris

These are great suits - I've had mine for 2 years now and can dive in all kinds of temps. I love mine.

Sorry I though I put that in there. It is a size men's ML (medium large). Pinnacle runs a little smaller than other suits so I would check out their sizing information on their website. I am 6ft 2in and 230lbs. I am really broad shouldered so that is where it doesn't fit me. I would say probably if your 190 or so and 6ft it should fit fine. But check out the sizing information on pinnacle's website. These pics don't do the fusion justice because they were taken with my phone, but should give you an idea what it looks like.
Chris

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 79
Hey Chris,
When I purchased my Fusion I was set to get an XL, I gave my measurements and luckily the guy was good. He told me I needed an XXLS I didn't think I needed to go that big but figured he knew what he was talking about. I'm about your weight but 5'11" with a 34ish" waist. My main problem is my upper torso too - big shoulders. The XXLS works great for me so since your 6'2" the XXL should fit just right.

Thanks Speedster. I can actually zip this one up, but it was not comfortable for me. So I want a larger one. I will try out one of the xxlg. My pinnacle 7ml artic fits pretty good and it is a xlg think. Anway I love their wetsuits. Some people say there are others out there that are equal to them, but so far pinnacle is my brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom