Mens XL BARE CD4 Drysuit 2007 model (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Size XL, fits me perfectly. For the record, I'm 6 foot 1 inch tall, 210 lbs and 36 inch waist with US size 11 feet.

Bought for a load of diving I had planned in 2008 / 2009 and which never happened and has been in storage since.

Comes with puncture repair kit and instructions manual

Perfect condition, completely unused and - from all the reviews I looked at - a damn good drysuit.

$550 and it's yours.​

Your wish is my command.

Paperwork, inflator hose and leak repair

IMG_0387.jpg

General suit condition - never used

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

A bit of a bump, I suppose, but just to make sure I don't end up wasting anyone else's time (or my own), a couple of things to note: -

I live in Hong Kong, which has a fantastic postal service. Sea shipping to US is $25, and Air for $70 (I'll split shipping if cost's an issue).

Also, I DO NOT have a paypal account right now - I'm setting one up. I closed my previous Hong Kong account when I believed I would be permanently working overseas, and have only now opened a new account, which will take a while to register with paypal.

If time is an issue, I'll happily accept bank transfers or transfer to a friend's paypal account. If you can wait, I should be OK with my new account very early in 2012.

I don't scam, and there are plenty of people here on SB who can back me up - if anyone needs references, just ask.

Thanks,

Larry

Paypal account now active!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom