Mercedes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oscar_2424

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got back from diving the mercedes wreck and it was so funnnnnnnnn do you guys know any good wrecks besides the tennaco towars thanks for the help

in the same area try the REBEL ..... or Jay Scutti Tug .There is also a Coast Guard cutter sunk named CAPE GULL and a motoryacht named OUR HOUSE III you might want to dive. Call any local shop for more information on any of these wrecks and see if they are running trips to them ...... good luck

The Tortuga sits in 120 ft of water and its awesome! Also the Mathew lawerance and the wreck treck out of Miami. I want to dive the Deep Freeze. Another cool one is the army tanks but they are a shallow dive with Kick butt corals and fish! Out of Hollywood I've dove at the (Tracy) Vitale, thats in 80 ft. I highly recommend Tropical Divers out of Miami. They are off A1A down on Haulover Beach, probably 20 minutes from you. #305-949-2800. Ask for Peter and tell them Lyle sent you.

We should dive together sometime. Im looking for a buddy to hit up the beach from Miami up to Pompano.

We have 3 in Boynton Beach: The Captain Tony, MV Castor, and Budweiser Bar. Lots of Jewfish and some other cool stuff. Blue tunicates are great, too.
One of my favorite dives was a night dive on the Captain Tony. We dropped down in the sand. The moon was full, so we turned off our lights. The wreck stood out on the horizon by moonlight. We turned the lights back on, tied in a buoy, and proceeded to drop into the hold. We turned our light off again. Shortly thereafter, a large Southern Stingray (flanked by a pair of Cobia) entered the hold. You could see it by the bioluminescence.

What a great dive. The Bud Bar has friendly Jewfish as well as the largest Jewfish I've ever seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom