Mermet trip????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd go, if I can get off a Saturday. I however would not tolerate Wally's bad jokes and talking! :D

:wink:

Early Nov would work for me. I'll be in California the third weekend in October

It'll be FREEZING!!!!!!:11: Are you guys Crazy???????? (must be:D)

We will be nice and dry. Even when the water is solid I will dive.

Jennifer, who are you kidding, a Saturday off. Just tell them that it is a mini vacation

We will be nice and dry. Even when the water is solid I will dive.

Jennifer, who are you kidding, a Saturday off. Just tell them that it is a mini vacation

I'm off next Saturday for a work trip to Gatlinburg and then I'm off 2 Saturdays in a row while I'm in California.

Did I mention that I'm going to California and diving everyday for a week?? Monterey, Catalina, Anacapa :D

Oh and I did I mention X-scootering??? :sprint:

water at mermet is still warm down to about 30 ft to the thermalcline then is starts dropping down to 45 degrees at tehe bottom. BUT THE VIS IS AWESOME 20-30 ft above thermalcline and 50+ below

Thanks for your info...

We only count the VIS, not UW water temperature. It is pretty much 42 degree all year around. :wink:

As soon as we finalize our trip, I will contact Mermet and motel....

I'm off next Saturday for a work trip to Gatlinburg and then I'm off 2 Saturdays in a row while I'm in California.

Did I mention that I'm going to California and diving everyday for a week?? Monterey, Catalina, Anacapa :D

Oh and I did I mention X-scootering??? :sprint:

I know that you are saying something but I just can't understand it. :mooner:

I know that you are saying something but I just can't understand it. :mooner:

Do you need me to speak S L O W E R??? :evil:

Oh and there will be video available of me x-scootering for your viewing pleasure!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom