MetroWest Dive Club's 12th Annual Wrecks Symposium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yak:
I'll be diving in Mexico this weekend. :wink:

Say Hi to Soggy!

mer:
Jeff you playing AV boy again?

We don't let him near AV equipment anymore. But Mer, have I got a job for you and Chickdiver!! You two can be water girls! We'll dress you up Foxwoods waitress-style and you can circulate the floor, passing out drinks...

notabob:
We don't let him near AV equipment anymore. But Mer, have I got a job for you and Chickdiver!! You two can be water girls! We'll dress you up Foxwoods waitress-style and you can circulate the floor, passing out drinks...
Um, NO!

Keep your fantasies to yourself Roman :wink:

Spectre:
Oh sweet! one less thing I have to worry about!

Thanks boss!

And Chickdiver already has an assigned task. AV is very difficult and I required an assistant.

What, two of them on the AV?! There goes the show...

mer:
Um, NO!

Keep your fantasies to yourself Roman

Sheesh! Can't get any good help these days. What's the world coming to...

Nice show well worth coming for. The Metrowest Dive Club is clearly well organized. The most interesting thing I found it wasn't the same old presentations that you see at everyone's show, so for me I got to see and learn something new.

Even got to see some new innovated ideas for diving meet some new people and old friends

If any one wants to go to this area, the people are very friendly and they have a active dive population, that I was led to believe will take you diving (both cyber and real). Most of them hang out in the New England Lobster Divers Forum.

Back
Top Bottom