Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Ty:
I'm seeing some snoring and drooling going on during the ride out....

MissD has dibs on the bean-bag :yeahbaby:

Bravo it is there if you want it.

*yawn* just the thought of 6:30 is making me sleepy...

I call shotgun for the ride to the dock then! No way I'm driving and watching you drool if you get the bean-bag.:clown:

Looks like I'm driving Sat morning early I have something to do on Friday night. I'll be at the Market Place Starbucks at 6a does anyone want anything? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

Capt. Ty:
Guess what .... I have two bean-bags....

Bean bag #2 has my name on it!!:wave-smil

and I'm still calling shotgun for the ride. Miss, we still goin out for drinks Fri night?:rofl3:

johnnyseko:
Bean bag #2 has my name on it!!:wave-smil

and I'm still calling shotgun for the ride. Miss, we still goin out for drinks Fri night?:rofl3:

:mooner: heck no loser - u crazy :54: :54:

johnny_bravo:
I'll be at the Market Place Starbucks at 6a does anyone want anything? :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Cheers.

-J.-

I'm good, I'll be hooked up to the coffee pot via an IV!:goodmorning:

Thanks!

Great forecast folks:

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

Getting super stoked. MissD lay off the Margaritas/Mojitos on Friday night :no

Cheers.

-J.-

Guys, I got boned at work by the guy who was supposed to cover for my on-call for Saturday so I could go on this trip. He came up to me this morning and told me simply "something came up at home". I tried but failed to find anybody else to cover for me. Looks like I need to cancel on you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom