MIA vs. FLL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may have made your decision already , but I do agree depending on the time you arrive
that FLL is a better choice than MIA . When picking up family or friends I prefer for them to fly
into FLL . It is actually about the same time to get to the keys from both airports , even though
FLL is 30 miles further away . There is also a shuttle service Keysshuttle.com that offers
transportation to the keys from both airports if you do not want a rental car .
Good luck and safe travels !
Sea Dwellers
www.seadwellers.com

FLL but remember to get to the airport before the cruise ship crowd.

Ahhh yes ... the masses in "cute" matching shirts wandering aimlessly and clogging the whole place up!

Just returned from our Keys trip and I wanted to send another thank you to you all. My wife flew in to FLL very late and it was easy to pick her up. Flight was significantly cheaper, too, and so that was a big consideration. She won a free dive at RRDC so we'll be returning within a year. We'll probably both fly in next time and I appreciate the info on the rental car situation at both airports.
Also, a big thanks to all the crew and staff at Rainbow Reef. We had a wonderful short week. Amazing weather and flat ocean. We couldn't ask for anything better. All the best to Diver Dina and Grace. They are true professionals who are passionate at what they do. It was a pleasure to meet them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom