Midweek Monterey Oct. 24-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be down in Monterey midweek through Saturday at the end of October.

I'm looking for a dive buddy (or buddies!) for Wed 10/24 and Thurs 10/25 shore diving. Pt. Lobos preferred!

I'm also looking for a dive buddy (or buddies!) for Fri 10/26 and Sat 10/27 boat diving. BeachHopper II and Monterey Express, respectively.

DITCH WORK AND JOIN ME!!

Is she still running a deal on the BeachHopper II for the Friday dives?

Yep. "Friendly Fridays"

Can you join me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not too sure right now. Trying to arrange my schedule so I could. Took three days off last week for a three day on the Vision. I will let you know.

One week to go!

Who wants to join me?

If you dont mind diving with a new diver I might be able to join you one of the days. If you dont want a new diver its fine just let me know. No hard feelings.

I LOVE diving with new divers. I enjoy your enthusiasm and I get to "pay forward" all the help I received as a newbie.

I'll PM you my contact info.

That is such a great response! I love seeing that type of a response from a more experienced diver.

I have experience both getting completely ignored on a response to buddy up with someone as well as responses much like the one you just made. Much prefer the latter! I feel very fortunate to have buddied up with some great guys and I always use that as a learning experience.

Now, 4 more dives and I can change my dive count again! :D

Back
Top Bottom