Midwest Muck Divers Tshirt/mugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok folks, sorry for the wait, it has been a long two weeks and life got in the road of getting things taken care of for our shirts.

We can get our logo on a WHITE shirt only (something to do with the art work) with the logo on the back in color for $12 sizes S-XL, 2X are $14. All shirts are 50/50 cotton poly. Minimum of 15 shirts. Minimum order shouldn't be an issue, we had 13 voters for the logo. Looks like two people will be buying two shirts. :wink:
Coffee mugs are $13 a piece or 2 for $24.
I checked on hats and they won't do a order less than 50 for a color transfer.

As soon as we get our minimum I will place an order. If you want another shirt/mug later on it will be no problem to get it with no minimum order.

All prices DO NOT include shipping. I will charge whatever it takes to mail it out.
I would prefere the use of Paypal for payment (no credit cards). If you want to send a check or money order that is fine to. PM me for my address.

Place your order and be the first kid on your block to have the official Midwest Muck Divers shirt, or mug, or both.

In case you don't remember what the logo looks like here is the link. http://home.earthlink.net/~wallybu/

I was just getting ready to ask when you wanted to collect? I need a xxl for me, aww heck, put me down for 2 xxl.

I'll take 2 XLs also.

Thanks,
Becky

Put me down for an XL. Will you send the PayPal request for payment?

Well it looks like we are well on our way to having the minimum, we are up to nine and I have SEVERAL PM's waiting for me.

Now let me look back and address everyones questions.
I would prefer that I get at least part of the money before hand since I think that I am going to have to put down part of the money before printing. The only problem will be with shipping since I don't know what it will cost. If you want to prepay send me your zip code so I can at least get it in the ball park for the total.
As for the Paypal request...hmm I am not sure how that is done but I will figure it out.

Thanks everyone for supporting the club. I really would hate to think that everybody has done the work this far and then nobody be interested.

NEXT ORDER/QUESTION!!

crpntr133:
Well it looks like we are well on our way to having the minimum, we are up to nine and I have SEVERAL PM's waiting for me.

Now let me look back and address everyones questions.
I would prefer that I get at least part of the money before hand since I think that I am going to have to put down part of the money before printing. The only problem will be with shipping since I don't know what it will cost. If you want to prepay send me your zip code so I can at least get it in the ball park for the total.
As for the Paypal request...hmm I am not sure how that is done but I will figure it out.

Thanks everyone for supporting the club. I really would hate to think that everybody has done the work this far and then nobody be interested.

NEXT ORDER/QUESTION!!
I would love one xl pls, paypal if possible:)

one XL and one mug for me, please. I can paypal whenever you get the data. Can the print shop do travel mugs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom