Midwest Muck Divers Tshirt/mugs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHawk:
1xl and 1 (3xl) ah what the heck, i need a mug too

I will have to check on the 3xl. I don't think they carry any but they may be able to order one in. It may cost more, will check on Monday.

We now have enough to do our first order so I will try and make it in to place an order on Monday.

When posting that you want a shirt/mug at least give me a zip so I can gestimate the postage. I weighed a t-shirt and a mug and have been using the USPS web site to calculate the shipping. Hopefully this will work.

The shop doesn't do travel mugs anymore.

Ok folks it looks like I need to clearify a bit here. On the first post when I stated "(no credit cards)", that was meant for Paypal...as well as giving me a number. It would cost me 2.9 % + a transaction fee per. Plus I would have to upgrade my account and that would cost me...I think. I don't mind volunteering my time to get everybody the shirts but there is no way I am going to help pay for the shirt as well.

hey crpntr....need to change my order to 2 xxl's and one 1 L....wife is now certified and she will need one.......shipping zip is 67154.

let me know

Brian

Just an update...After a few problems with the shirt file the printer finished all touch up today. I went in to see the "proof print" and it looks really sharp on the T. There should be no problem with the shirts being done on Monday. If I get them Monday they will ship on Tuesday.

So far I have gotten payment from James Goddard, MgicTwngr, AEIOU, DrRobb, kittyjg and Wkndbum...thanks folks!

I am putting mine in the mail tomorrow.

Becky

crpntr133:
Just an update...After a few problems with the shirt file the printer finished all touch up today. I went in to see the "proof print" and it looks really sharp on the T. There should be no problem with the shirts being done on Monday. If I get them Monday they will ship on Tuesday.

So far I have gotten payment from James Goddard, MgicTwngr, AEIOU, DrRobb, kittyjg and Wkndbum...thanks folks!

My payment is going in the mail today, hopefully you will have it by Friday, or Saturday at the latest!

Thanks,
Mike

THE SHIRTS ARE IN!!! I will make every attempt to get these in the mail tomorrow. If I haven't PM'd you that I need an addess and/or money then I got your payment.

When I picked up the shirts today I was told not to use bleach on these shirts or it will fade the ink faster( I wasn't happy either). Unfortunately they are on white shirts. They said that a detergant with a brightener should be ok as long as you don't over do it at one time. I wondered about one of the oxy cleaners since they don't contain bleach.

Thanks everyone for your time and patience and if you need another one let me know.

Several have PM'd me that they got their MMD shirts and other divers in their area want one. I've got another order already started, no minimum this time. If you want to handle handing them out I can ship to you, this would actually save on shipping. Or if they aren't a SB'er give them my email wallybu@earthlink.net. They will get a notice that their message has been blocked but I get a daily listing of them. Be sure and have them put something about Muck Divers or tshirt in the subject so I know what it is.

Hey Crpntr133, I received my Mid-West Muck diver t-shirt today & it looks great. Tks for doing all the work getting these ordered & shipped.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom