Midwest Muck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nagel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are getting so much interest in our new webpage to the point we have decided to register a domain.

Here it is: Untitled Document

Stop by and add current conditions. We are constantly adding to it so stop by often. Once again, if you want us to add a site or a link to a special place, let us know.

You can post here in this forum or send us an email. snagel@midwestmuckdiving.com

This site belongs to all those who dive so any input is greatly appreciated. The more involved the better the site and the information.

Thanks again,

Snagel

Looks good man... I am diving New Melle tomorrow, so I will post an update either tomorrow evening or Mon...

Phil

Wow, that logo really screams "70's Trucker", huh?

Maybe you could also make a Playboy bunny logo with that same red-with-white-stripe dive flag color scheme.

It'd fit right in next to a "If this van is rockin'..." bumper sticker.

Or maybe you can think up a diving version of the old meme "Gas, grass or ..."?

:rolleyes:

My wife does computer graphics for books and such and actually came up with the logo. We first joked about the "truckerish" logo and then thought about a mermaid or something. She got to work and made the design and we actually liked it - even if it was 70'sish. Kinda nastalgic I guess. Kinda goes with our first tag line - "No muck too tuff", if you get my meaning.

Snagel

Thanks, Phil

If you see Dave ask him if he would send me a picture of the quarry. Doesn't have to be a huge thing. Just something showing the quarry. Our next step is to get a picture of each dive site at the top of the individual pages.

Snagel

I will try to get one for ya. If nothing else I will shoot one the next time I am out there....

Phil

Thanks, Phil

If you see Dave ask him if he would send me a picture of the quarry. Doesn't have to be a huge thing. Just something showing the quarry. Our next step is to get a picture of each dive site at the top of the individual pages.

Snagel

I just emailed you a few pics from the Dive Stop. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom