MiFlex at BTS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jack:
This will be the first BTS I will miss in many years. I'll be working in Asia most of a month, over the same time. We had planned for Mark (my partner) to man a booth at BTS, though family issues will prevent this. So, XS Scuba will be absent at this year's show. I'll try to get a hold of one of our dealers that is exhibiting at BTS and get some Miflex hoses to BTS that way. I'll post again when I figure it out. BTW: these Miflex hoses are very cool, you'll want to check them out.

Hey Mike,
I usually stop by to chat when you are at BTS. You going to have any MiFlex hoses for us to check out?
Thanks, Jack

Hey Spratman:
I talked with The Scuba Connection today. They'll be in booths 402, 404 & 406 at BTS. We'll get a shipment of Miflex braided hoses over to them prior to the show.

So, if you're interested checking out these hoses first hand, stop by and see Wayne and the gang at The Scuba Connection booth. They can be reached at:

Tel: 908-359-1250

Too bad. Always an interesting chat with you two. That would be great if one of the shops had some to show off. Possibly The Scuba Connection...

I just put a set on my single tank regulator. They're significantly more flexible than the old hoses and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom