Miflex Recall and My WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE w/ XS Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
They are still refusing to accept there is a problem with the European hoses even though they blow more that a cheap hooker.

They are still refusing to accept there is a problem with the European hoses even though they blow more that a cheap hooker.

Is there no recall in Europe like there is in Canada and the US? Maybe you guys are not suing enough?

There is a may problems here but we don't suffer the "sue cultuer" as much as you lot.

Similar experience for me. Shipped on 4/23, received the replacements on 4/30. Excellent turn around time.

I am based in Australia and purchased one of these hoses from scuba.com

My wonderful experience has so far involved being sent back and forth between scuba.com and XS Scuba, neither willing to provide a replacement.

So thankyou, Greg Deskin at scuba.com for providing no after-sales support for your international customers.

I am based in Australia and purchased one of these hoses from scuba.com

My wonderful experience has so far involved being sent back and forth between scuba.com and XS Scuba, neither willing to provide a replacement.

So thankyou, Greg Deskin at scuba.com for providing no after-sales support for your international customers.

Did you have a blowout of the hose? The recall is only for Canada and US. According to Miflex we abuse our hoses while the rest of the world does not.

I had now 2 hoses blow up on me, lucky the 1st one was exchanged by the retailer quickly. Also glad most of the popping was done as I got ready to get in the water . I presume the 2nd one will also be done the same efficient way from scuba culture.

Back
Top Bottom