Mike Ball, Spirit of Freedom or Taka - Which one would you do again?

Coral Sea Liveaboards: If you have done more than one, which one would you do again?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

under water

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to do the 4 or 5 days Coral Sea trip on one of them near the end of 2008.
If you have done any two or all of them, please give me your preference.
Please don't vote if you have only been on one.. cause I know you loved it!
I know they are all great!
I'm looking for a real comparison by people who can compare through experience.
Which one would you do again?
Thanks!!!

I have only done one trip so I have not voted but I would do Mike Ball again at the drop of a hat.
Great diving, great rooms and great food.

Peter Kempster

I have actually have the good fortune to do both Taka and Mike Ball and I thought they were both excellent. The Mike Ball trip was on average, better because we got to do the shark feed (we couldn't on Taka due to the weather conditions) and the Mike Ball trip was longer and included a trip to Lizard Island, which was fab. All up though - they are both good outfits with talented friendly staff and awesome diving. Osprey Reef is MINT! You'll love it

I have only done SOF but I have heard good things about the others and wouldn't mind trying them.

Back
Top Bottom