Military Encouragement for Matt Johnston!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi DMP, thanks for the nice words and for the support. See you underwater someday! BTW, that's a pretty entertaining avatar you have there! Also thanks for offering up the idea to make me an honorary member of the military! It made me feel good!

Safe diving,
Matt

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi Cancun Mark, thanks for the compliment on my dry suit, right now my friends at DUI are custom building me one. The one in the photo I just tried on to see how it fit. Found out that I have to use has the zipper over the shoulder dry suit, the other kind was too hard for me to get on. So what is it with the baby seal?

Safe diving and take care,
Matt

Hi Jeff, thanks for the compliment on my web site and thanks for all your support! I'll be sure to PM you-- I'd love to hear about some of the things you have done.

Take care and safe diving!
Matt

Hey crpntr133, thanks for the nice message here! Thanks for all the support you have shown to me, I really appreciate it. It does suck that I have to stay dry for all the dives you guys take me on! Maybe soon we can get dive together. As far as the Richard Branson thing, I wrote to him a long time ago, just to share my dream. I wasn't soliciting donations at that time. But yeah, a check would have been great. Maybe I'll write to him again soon to update and ask.

Take care buddy.
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom