Millbrook - June 14 and/or 15??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
In an effort to get some more time in the water before my cave 1 class I am going to try to hit millbrook again this coming weekend.

Anyone interested in joining me?

I'll be there on Saturday, the 14th.

Haven't been wet since February, haven't been to Millbrook since early fall.
My offerings to Millbrook Gods of SCUBA are long overdue. :wink: Besides, need to test dive just serviced regs.

As far as I understand from the other thread, Beach 1, 10 AM. Is that right?

Any wet-diving buddies? I’m concerned I turn blue before running out of air. :cold:

Eric,
if this ear infection I got in Flordia doesnt get any worse I will be there at least Saturday morning, maybe Sunday also Still have helium in the tanks, seems like a waste though

This is ddown I was the guy that dove with Kevin last weekend I should be able to be there by 10AM Saturday. I going to have plate and wings and going to attempt the long hose thing only single tanks 120. BUt should be able to hang in suffciently with you. BTW any help or advice on the new equipment and methods would be appreciated.:confused:

Tom

Also may PU new regulator still waffling on that though I only have three other good ones.:wacko:

10:00 AM right Chrysler Mini Van Aquamarine.

Tom

(nt)

New Plate

After Purchasing new plate I realized this is going to take adjustment today. I will dive Sunday and teak the plate today.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom