Millbrook Quarry - Saturday - 10 AM - Beach 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Just a reminder to anyone that didn't get my email...we are meeting this Sat. at Millbrook.

PM me if you need directions or anything...

Where exactly is Millbrook? Have not heard of it before.

You should join us sometime...I didn't realize you were from the area. Did you do any of your classes at Atlantic Edge?

All of my classes and many of my dives are with them... Good folks, close to where I live... When I say "the LDS", I mean them :)

And yes, I should join you, guys, sometime... That NC/VA trip you are planning looks interesting. I'll check my calendar, see where the things are, and will post in that NC/VA trip thread.

Thanks.

I know John up there...Divernva and I just ordered dry suits from them (Atlantic Edge). We also hang out with David Sun quite a bit...ever taken a class from him?

He is doing an AOW class at Millbrook next weekend and Divernva and I are helping out with it. Maybe we will run into you one of these weekends...dang...glad we are setting up that coast trip...I am getting burnt on that quarry :)

Back
Top Bottom