Min Deco for 30/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ima leave you to it at this point. If you want to "believe" what your "church" is putting out go nuts. But don't pretend like what you're doing is backed up by some sort of science.

Finally we can agree to disagree then? You can believe what your "church" says about Helium as well. I'm sure continuing to misunderstand null hypotheses and twisting logic from research papers will take you far into the latest deco theories.

maybe you should go to mexico and listen to the talk by Dr. Doolette. I think from diving with him, you and he would have drastically different ideas about what schedules constitute an acceptable risk of DCI

We probably would, but are you speaking for him? Do you know his stance on the effectiveness of helium-based decompression with regard to solubility factors and rates of diffusion? If he was confident about his ideas, wouldn't he publish research about it?

We probably would, but are you speaking for him? Do you know his stance on the effectiveness of helium-based decompression with regard to solubility factors and rates of diffusion? If he was confident about his ideas, wouldn't he publish research about it?
Well, I dive with him as well and I can assure you that his position on helium decompression wouldn't differ too much from mine. It would differ from yours, however.

You're contending that there is a helium "benefit". And there just isn't.

How can you know for sure? I'll be the first to change my thinking if I see any research that proves that. Simply saying that you dive with him doesn't make you the expert that he is either.
Because DCS rates between helium and nitrogen dives aren't different?

Because DCS rates between helium and nitrogen dives aren't different?

They could be. I'm getting tired of explaining basic logic to you. The study proves the chosen trimix dives were no worse (for the 7th time?) than the chosen heliox dives. No where is there a study that proves DCS rates of heliox dives are lower than trimix dives, and no where is there a study that proves DCS rates of heliox dives are the same as trimix dives. There is a study that proves trimix does "are no worse than" heliox dives, but not "the same as" heliox dives.

I'm not going around in circles again. If anyone else has something significant to contribute feel free to chime in.

Its just UTD fantasy. Caught in a landslide.

Back on attacking UTD I see. I'll settle for that since there is nothing else significant you have to say other than "My Daddy is better then your Daddy." See you at the sandlot.

Back on attacking UTD I see. I'll settle for that since there is nothing else significant you have to say other than "My Daddy is better then your Daddy." See you at the sandlot.
It's just more of the usual UTD "deco strategy" stuff. Nothing more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom