Min Deco for 30/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, just like all that Buhlmann "GF stuff", and the PADI "15ft for 3 min" stuff. Since agencies really matter the most right? It's not about what you know, but which agency you follow and call your own? You're a great representative, kudos.

Yeah, just like all that Buhlmann "GF stuff", and the PADI "15ft for 3 min" stuff. Since agencies really matter the most right? It's not about what you know, but which agency you follow and call your own? You're a great representative, kudos.
Gradient factors work, dude.

Even the padi tables were tested.

Pretending 25% is the same as 32%? Not so much.

If your agency spouts nonsense then yeah, I take issue with it.

AG has a history of deco nonsense. It's part of why he got the boot from 2 other agencies before creating his own.

And let's suppose for a minute that we don't know if helium deco = Nitrogen deco.

In absence of evidence your choice is to go in the direction of MORE risk of DCS?

That's wacky.

I am through GUE/F as well, and train and dive with several GUE people often. Does that make it my agency?

I can understand GUE's methods, I can understand UTD's methods, that's why I train with both. You're assumption is 25/25 is not the same as 32% on a 100' 30 min profile and have nothing to back it. If you don't know much about UTD and the theories they subscribe to, you shouldn't really talk much about it, it just makes you seem ignorant to the reader.

If you're saying UTD's theories are wacky because you can't understand them, well, that's fine too. UTD has no recorded medical incidents and has been diving the way they do for years. To each their own. Let bygons be bygons. You can dive the way you do, let others dive the way they want to too.

you can read reports of UTD people getting bent on this very forum and then being told it was their fault and not the deco

do you have any technical training at all? have you ever done a staged decompression dive?

Yes, but that's the last question I'm going to answer about myself since it has nothing to do with this conversation. Is a smoker who tells you not smoke giving you bad information? Your logic is as good as PfcAJ's, I can see why the two of you get along.

I am through GUE/F as well, and train and dive with several GUE people often. Does that make it my agency?

I can understand GUE's methods, I can understand UTD's methods, that's why I train with both. You're assumption is 25/25 is not the same as 32% on a 100' 30 min profile and have nothing to back it. If you don't know much about UTD and the theories they subscribe to, you shouldn't really talk much about it, it just makes you seem ignorant to the reader.

If you're saying UTD's theories are wacky because you can't understand them, well, that's fine too. UTD has no recorded medical incidents and has been diving the way they do for years. To each their own. Let bygons be bygons. You can dive the way you do, let others dive the way they want to too.
lol UTD certainly does. Boulderjohn on this forum has seen it first hand.

I'm glad this has resorted to belittling me and attacking other agencies, you've shown your colors well. :) Especially when you don't know much about me at all.

Your experience is limited, your exposure is limited, and your knowledge of UTDs history regarding DCS is limited.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom