Mine Quest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rosborne

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For divers in Canada, I invite you to watch my latest two stories on the Discovery Channel on the show Daily Planet. They'll run Wednesday and Thursday at 7 p.m. They're about the recent Mine Quest expedition in Bell Island, Newfoundland. Some of the top cave divers in the world and some impressive scientists gathered to mount an archeological expedition into an abandoned mine.

Big shout out to Steve on this project. It wouldn't have happened without his hard work and the work of so many others: Jill Heinerth, Phil Short, Gemma Smith, Rick Stanley, John Olivera, Cas Dobbin, Neal Pollock and so many other volunteers who put their sweat and love into this project.

Any chance to watch the show from old Europe ? Your description is mouth watering.

Can't wait... in SPITE of ol' Dopp silting out the place! :D :D :D I have to say I was so jealous watching this unfold from afar. It was a who's who of divers descending on the mine. It should be a great show!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom