Mint Condition Whites Fusion Bullet Dry Suit Setup (Ring System, P-Valve, and more)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Complete details on unit can be found on the Wh
ites Website

Suit is barely used maybe 15 - 20 dives with most dives being in freshwater. If i didnt tell you it had been used you would think the unit is brand new.
Suit is a size Medium and has a ring system installed. Setup also includes a 6cf Argon bottle, dry suit inflator reg setup (you can have a black one or brushed no-coat one), p-valve (brand new not installed but I can install it before shipping if you want), The Whites Travel Backpack (the nice one - brand new). If you need them I can also include a brand new pair of size medium Halcyon Gators. Undergarment wise you can have your choice (all early brand new) between either the Whites Thermal Fusion Undergarment or the Glacier Series Undergarments from whites. I have a few different pairs of rock boots ranging from size 9 - 11 that you can select a pair from with the purchase.

Send me a email (
azchipka@thechipkahouse.com
) not a PM and not a post if you want more information or want pictures.

Asking $2250 plus shipping and payment processing fees for how ever you want to make payment. Yes I will consider reasonable offers. What defines a reasonable offer? Ask yourself if you were selling this unit would you consider the offer? If the answer is no then there is a good chance I wont either.

I have a bunch of other items I am also getting rid of including a full set of brand new doubles regs, a shearwater trimix computer and all kinds of other stuff. You can visit the following URL for a full list:
Equipment Clean Out | Avery Z Chipka

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. US ONLY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom