Miss the bubbles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pamela

Reaction score
I found the board while searching for information on diving with asthma. Read all of the postings to fulfill my yearnings to return to the ocean floor. Dan's medical site and others offer me hope. I was diagnosed when I was about 40, but think I'd probably been diving with it, in denial. I live in Santa Barbara, CA and read the posting from the instructor in Ventura. Hey, aren't those kelp beds off the Channel Islands incredible! I loved sitting on the ocean floor, watching the sunbeams dance through the leaves; an entirely different beauty from the tropics. Played with the sea lions all the way back to the diveboat while those on board were entertained by our approach. I'll enjoy diving vicariously with you all, until I receive a thumbs up from my doctor.
Blow some bubbles for me. . .

Welcome aboard. I dived in CA for over 15 years and do I miss it. The kelp beds are the best. You are very lucky to be in SB. Hope to hear from you often.

GOOD DIVING

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FLorida.

Welcome, Pamela and so sorry to hear you are out of the water for the time being. Hope you get the ok from your doc really soon. Meanwhile, I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of everyone's tales and queries on this site. It's a great place to be for your surface interval!

Stay well :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom