Missing diver at Whytecliff park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any idea as to who it is?

Havent met the guys but last name Powell rings a bell. VJ knows him.

It was not Todd Powell.

CTV did not report the name as the West Vancouver Police and the Coast Guard both have not released it yet. In fact the last print and TV news both filed the news as the name of the diver has not been released. Please refrain from posting name(s) in situations such as this when you don't have the facts. Which also means that unless you have the permission of the families involved to post the name(s), then you are over stepping your boundary and causing more harm than good. Case in point, it was not a diver with the last name of Powell.

Thank you

Apologies for any inconvenience i must have read it wrong, I know that the diver was NOT Mr. Powell. I must've read the article saying that one of the divers friends was Todd. I didn't spread rumors or make any stipulations, I was just going on with what I read.
Since the name of one of the divers stood out, I figured I'd share it.

I have lots of good friends and fantastic divers on this site and I deeply apologize for any trouble that I may have caused.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom