Missing or Not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Spokane is looking for a male that may or may not be in the Spokane River. He may or may not have walked across a shallow area of the river. He may have or may not have made it across. The witnesses may or may not be telling the truth. I may or may not be typing this.

One thing for sure is S&R, Marine and their Dive Team are out looking.

Bonnersferry Idaho up near the Maple Leafers has a missing hunter. They can't find him or his rig and the news mentioned he could be in the water.

Now the facts: THERE AREN'T ANY! Nobody has a clue.

Gary D.

Now we have gone from the river being walkable to it possibly being 10' deep. Two black males were arguing on the river bank when one decided to step in and, and, and, We know nothing at this point.

The boat is doing a surface search and the divers are staged.

Reference the other one, they just heard calls for help and the 3 shot help signal. They were way south of the search area and in the county directly to our north.
If it's the guy I don't think they will need the team unless he's hunting with a semi-auto Bangstick. :wink:

Gary D.

The hunter has been found alive and well. He's 67 yoa.

Now for Not So Smart and No Smarts: The search has been called off. The boat got wet and the divers stayed dry.

They didn't find an exit point and didn't find anyone named "BOB" so they called it off.

Gary D.

Gary,
I've been on those types of call outs. Most are politically motivated for one reason or another. They were stopped when we got a team leader who had backbone. He's since promoted to Lieutenant and we're back to several "may or may not" calls.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom