MK 20 / G250 Used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuby Dooby

Reaction score
I recently came across an offer for a used mk20 / G250 for about $270(USD). Owner claims it is in perfect shape and recently overhauled - though I would have it broken down and overhauled again if I bought it. The price seems high to me and I will definitely do some bargaining if I go any further with the purchase.

I've recently read (I think here on scubaboard) that the older G250s are actually preferred by some over the newer G250HP. I live in Hong Kong and will be using the reg mostly in moderate to tropical water temps - upper 50's low 60s the worst.

The big question: What to you guys and gals think it is worth and do you have any tips or opinions on buying a used reg of this type?

Any and all opinions are appreciated!!!

thanks, Joe

You can find these on eBAY all day long in the $200 range. Definitely overhaul it when you get it, and factor that into the price.

$200 is about right with shipping included for MK 20/G250 on E-bay and I would not pay much more for one in person, unless you personally know it was recently serviced and who serviced it.

$270 is a fair price if a fresh annual service by an SP dealer is a condition of the sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom