MK 5 turret retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK for me too, thanks again.

OK for me (though my wife will have to know since I'm going to play USPS).

Once they arrive, I'll figure out postage to everyone within the US. Speaking of which, I'll need everyone to PM me their mailing address sometime in the next few weeks.

Great News. Thanks for all the work getting the order setup.

Who do we send payment to (and how)? and are the payments for shipping seperate from the payments for the retainers (different individuals)?

Keith

I would be willing to send a self addressed envalope with enclosed payment to who ever is handeling them at our end. Otherwise paypal works.

I'm still in (sorry - been away from the 'puter for a few days). I'm happy to make payment any way it works for everyone.

Henrik

Ladies & Gentlemen,

What? No Ladies?

The deed is done, I just confirmed the order of 52 pcs. and paid Arnaud. He'll inform me of the lead time.

Now that we have a bit of time, I'll PM you with my PayPal ID and you can PayPal the "landed" amount to me, and the local postage to Texfrazer who's gracefully accepted the job of TNPS. Unless someone comes up with a smarter payment scheme?

Edit
If the above appears somewhat unclear, the process is: I make a bulk shipment to Texfrazer so save on international shipping and insurance, and Tex'll dispatch the items to you.

I'd be quite happy to pitch in a hundred bucks

for the :sblogo: has some

rather than

there once were some blokes that had some.

I've been pressure blasting and lugging other peoples flood junk for a couple of days. Missed the boat, not funny.

I would be willing to send a self addressed envalope with enclosed payment to who ever is handeling them at our end. Otherwise paypal works.

Whatever floats your boat :D

There's plenty of time to figure all of the details out on the US side.

I'll have to get the shipment from Zung before I'll know what the shipping prices will be (and various methods available).

I'll certainly be working to keep things on the cheap!

I'm ok with however you want to do the payments, however my suggestion would be to send all the money to Tex and he can make one payment to Zung. Of course with PayPal it doesn't make a lot of difference.

Couv

I'm ok with however you want to do the payments, however my suggestion would be to send all the money to Tex and he can make one payment to Zung. Of course with PayPal it doesn't make a lot of difference.

Couv

[-]That makes sense from the payer's point of view[/-].
Let's vote.

Edit

On second thought, it's not such a good idea from my perspective, because:
  • When you pay Tex, PayPal WILL collect 3.4% + $.55 fees per payment
  • When Tex pays me, PayPal WILL collect AGAIN 3.4% + $.55 fees

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom