MK 5 turret retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv you're a wild man.

Thanks, (I think) but not really. I'm just a warm water wuss with nothing better to do at this time of year.

If I may get back to the topic for a sec.: one of the participants has a slight change of mind, so there'll be 1 or 2 bolts available for any one who wants them.

If I may get back to the topic for a sec.: one of the participants has a slight change of mind, so there'll be 1 or 2 bolts available for any one who wants them.

I don't need them but I will take them unless someone else wants them.

...............some people just want to spoil all the fun and get back on topic. :mooner:

I think Knowone is interested in a few and missed out on the thread.

Edit: I just sent a PM his way.

c

I wasn't sure whether he said yes or no?:idk:

Knowone knows the answer to that :rofl3:

It did seem like a yes, but only if you read the post in a mirror during a lunar eclipse, and referred to a decoder ring..... I think.... :D

I'd be quite happy to pitch in a hundred bucks

for the :sblogo: has some

rather than

there once were some blokes that had some.

I've been pressure blasting and lugging other peoples flood junk for a couple of days. Missed the boat, not funny.

My secret decoder ring indicates that was a yes? But no lunar exclipse or mirror, so I can't be sure :wink:

Best wishes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom