Mo2vation Boat dives for 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let me know your plans, if theres room ill attend.

If you were planning a DCI trip you should know they have a special promotion in December. You can buy as many boat passes as you like for 1/2 the price. I plan to buy at least a few of these passes myself for the upcomming year as I did this year.

Here are their current prices:

2 tank Wreck Alley or Kelp Bed trip..............$75.00 per person
2 tank Coronado Islands trip..........................$95.00 per person
3 tank Wreck Alley or Kelp Bed trip..............$85.00 per person
3 tank Coronado Islands trip.......................$110.00 per person
1 tank Night Dive...............................................$40.00 per person
Shark Dive........................................................$260.00 per person

Sean

The Dive Bliss out of San Diego is also a boat worth considering

Had a fantastic trip this weekend on the Encore, I'd vote for that over the Sundiver. It's all inclusive, more roomy , and more bunks.

So far, here are the boats that have been mentioned as possibilities in this thread:

Ventura/Santa Barbara:

Conception
Peace
Spectre
Truth

Orange County/Los Angeles:

CeeRay
Encore
Great Escape
Magician
Pacific Star
Sand Dollar
Sundiver

San Diego:

Lois Ann
Dive Bliss

If you think there are others we should be considering, post that to this thread.

I'll be contacting each of these to see what kind of arrangements can be made. When we vote on which boats we should use, I think it makes sense that we'll do it knowing what the deals are.

Christian

divebuddysean:
Christian, DCI was mentioned... Prices and all... If you buy the 1/2 price pass in December you can go "1/2 price!!!" It may not be the Ritz Carlton, but hey I like the Comfort Inn (free wi-fi)....

Sean

Sean is correct on this. It ain't the prettiest boat or the fasted but the 2-fer passes never expire. I usually by 4 every December. Gets me 8 trips to the Nado's or wrecks. Although now that my best buddy and all around super human being John has the lovely Glenna Jane.........

Terry

divebuddysean:
Christian, DCI was mentioned... Prices and all... If you buy the 1/2 price pass in December you can go "1/2 price!!!" It may not be the Ritz Carlton, but hey I like the Comfort Inn (free wi-fi)....

Sean
Sean,

I was not ignoring the info that you, Tyler and Kimber previously posted. I don't doubt that they are a good company. I'm greatful for that information and will follow up on that.

This was a list of "boats" that I posted. I'm under the impression that DCI is not a boat, but a company that has boats just like Truth Aquatics.

Just as I did not list Truth Aquatics, but did list the boats that were mentioned in this thread (The Conception and The Truth), I did not list DCI. None of their specific boats have been mentioned in this thread.

When we vote, we'll be voting for specific boats and not the organizations that own them.

I see from their website that they have the following boats:

Dn'DII - A 32' Custom Modutech Dive Boat
Ocean Express - A 1998 38' Canaveral Custom Dive Boat
Molly Anna - A 63' Gulfcraft Custom Dive Boat

Is there a specific boat that I should be looking at? There is a big difference between a 32-foot boat and a 63-foot boat.

Thanks.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom