Mo2vation MARCH 25th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Pacific Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips:
Ken, my friend, you flatter me. I am most humbled. Thank you. You totally rock too. Though I cannot forget Claudette. You two have an amazing dynamic in the water and, at first, I felt bad for insinuating myself into it, but at the end of the day I was very happy with my choice of dive team mates for the trip. I

See you guys in the water!

Robb

If I had to dive the rest of my life with one person, it'd likely be her. 'Chica's got mad game.

Anytime. You tell me when, and we're both there. She's way into it, too.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
If I had to dive the rest of my life with one person, it'd likely be her. 'Chica's got mad game.

---
Ken

We'll give this rain a few days to dry up and I'll scout some areas of interest and confirm conditions.

P.S.: My light problem turned out to be just the battery. Tossed it on the charger and it showed charged after about 5 mins but I don't think it was. I may have to drop the light in a bucket of water and see how long it burns for.

RobertPhillips:
I cannot forget Claudette.

Mo2vation:

---
Ken
...After such strong compliments, I'll have to slip quietly away somewhere... to faint. :sprint:

Thank you.

hbFadingFlowerDiveChica
(I'll revive by the weekend. Where are we divin'? :jump013: )

Well... I'm late to the wrap party on this one. I got home and had to hit the ground running for work. I've finally had a moment to slow down and log on to the board.

As always, it was a pleasure to see you all again. This is such a great group of people!

A great time was had by all and I look forward to speaking with Dave and Sonja early enough to get us booked on more than one day of diving with them next year.

It is easy to see why they are such a sought after boat. Everyone on the crew was fantastic and made the day a great experience.

I look forward to diving with them again!

Christian

I just posted my underwater pix from our great trip on Saturday.

Click Here to get to the album!

I listed the photo highlights in the photo thread that Roger started. Thanks for a great day, everyone! It was a lot of fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom