Mo2vation MAY 27th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Sundiver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sadly, I cancelled my 3 spots today. Believe me, you don't want my germs! I hope to see everyone on the 10th at Heisler Park. My cooties should be long gone by then.

Aw Debbie....that's too bad!!! Hope you feel better soon though!!! Take care of yourself so you can "get wet" again quickly!

Okay, so I may be clueless here, but how are we going to "know" each other? Has everyone else gone diving before together, or are many of you going to be "first timers" on Mo2vation's dive like myself?

I can't wait to meet everyone! The weather inland is beautiful today, so I can only imagine what it'll be like on the water!!

Just look for the huge green guy with the beard, that's Christian aka Headhunter, he looks just like his Avatar, he knows everyone and can introduce you to all us heathens, :wink:.

I'll be there with my son, we'll be easy to spot he's 11, plus it's not that big of a boat, :D.

Mark

Thanks Mark for the heads up!!! I'll keep an eye out for Christian & you & your son!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom