Moderated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..... Almost 43,000 posts. Maybe it's just me...... but that seems like a lot of sitting at the computer time. As much as I respect all of the information and advice you have provided over the years , I would recommend to unplug and go outside and play! Just say'n!
jeez, man. you didn’t have to go there.

jeez, man. you didn’t have to go there.
Yeah.....you're totally right.. That was a cheap and unnecessary shot. Sorry about that Frank!

Yeah.....you're totally right.. That was a cheap and unnecessary shot. Sorry about that Frank!
The navy took my last feeling back in the 80s. I’m sure that they have it stored in a crate in a warehouse, somewhere, with all of the other feelings they removed.

The navy took my last feeling back in the 80s. I’m sure that they have it stored in a crate in a warehouse, somewhere, with all of the other feelings they removed.
That makes me think of the last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where Uncle Sammy is archiving the Arc of the Covenant!!! Thanks for understanding and most importantly............. THANK-YOU for your service Frank!

Sincerely.. Hunter. USAF - NORAD 74-77

NORAD, keeping us safe by tracking Santa since 1955.
Small base on CO Springs called Peterson Field..... we supported Cheyanne Mountain, the Academy and of course....Santa .

Now it confused me, because it did not clarify if the moderator believed that I was displaying animosity towards cave divers or the rats

😂😂😂😂😂

IBTL!!!!

I had an alert from “?”
Same here but my post was edited not deleted.
It isn’t supposed to leave anything.
So it is anonymous?
I don't think the software allows the mod to be identified.
Is that new because I had a post deleted a while ago and the mod was identified, I remember because I clicked on the notification and had a chat to him about it.

Btw what's with the ridiculous ads that slide down from the top that have to be clicked to get access to all the buttons again, Is that supposed to be happening or is that hackers too?!

Here's a screenshot incase you don't know what I'm talking about.

Cheers

0251C2EF-6C16-4768-8285-7A5BFC5BEC4A.png
BTW they're google ads

Attachments

• F1D9CC94-ACE9-43CC-849E-7B883E7940CB.jpeg
    F1D9CC94-ACE9-43CC-849E-7B883E7940CB.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom