Moderator question regarding "cave politics...lets end it" thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karstdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Where this thread was utopian in its desire, it did bring attention to some points that some people can learn from. Where I realize the thread was going in a direction that the perhaps SB didn't want it to go, and was locked for, "review and moderation",but the question I have, will the thread be reopened after the offending posts are removed, or is the fix closure. I am sure all threads have a natural closure, and respect SBs policy regarding postings,but this thread is continuing in the world of PMs, and FWIW the spin I am getting is probably no where near the truth, and exacerbates the problem for which the original thread was created.

The thread was closed after I was compared to Trump. Now the rumor is, that the Mods are still debating whether this was a personal insult or a compliment. :eyebrow:
It's just a rumor though.

It's open.

This however is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom